This is where students demonstrate their corporate social responsibility as a business. Student businesses will demonstrate their activities via video or pictorial evidence.
- Identify a need in your community. Plan and execute an event or activity that addresses this need around these four (4) criteria of FedEx Access;
- Complete & submit registration form.
- Final Report Submission – Please email the following documents to email@example.com
- Environmental Survey
- Photos of your team at work (include a group photo)
To participate your company should demonstrate all, or as many of the following 4 criteria:
- Driven by innovation- Fresh,original ideas are more important than ever in today’s global knowledge-based economy. Has your company shown it can translate ideas or inventions into a good or service that creates value- will customers pay for it?
- Connecting to new markets-Some companies have barriers when they are building a global supply chain or trying to export their products. Is your business operating across borders whether reaching out to a nearby town or around the world for sourcing or distribution?
- Fueling community development-Small businesses are drivers for job growth and economic development, increasing wealth and prosperity.How did your company create jobs and economic growth in your community or other communities?
- Sustainability and social responsibility- The ability to address environmental and social impacts is essential in today’s business climate.
- How is your company MEASURING ITS IMPACT-and to GIVE BACK?
Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth!